We know couples want the most beautiful, private location to get married in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area of the Smoky Mountains. Honeysuckle Hills is like reserving your own botanical garden with flowers in abundance, birds, butterflies, a creek through the entire property, miniature waterfall, and romantic horses. Our barn, previously a horse stable, has a cabin feel and décor inside with a red cottage exterior.
Our ceremony locations are spread out across our property so they are not on top of each other, but still easy to walk to. Here are other important features we provide for your wedding, that not all wedding venues offer:
• Multiple Ceremony sites to choose from
• Seating for all your guests, up to 100 (Some ceremony sites seat less)
• Wedding director to guide you, your guests, and wedding party
• Two dressing rooms, each with its own private bathroom
• Guest Bathroom downstairs
• No more than one wedding at a time, and no more than two in one day
• Reservations by appointment only. We are not open to the public.
• Handicap Accessible
• Beautiful wedding decorations in place at all times, in addition to our flowers and landscaping
• Back-up plans for rain, even for up to 100 guests
• Plenty of Parking close to the venue
• Open spaces, inviting guests to explore and take photographs
• Horse shoe, corn hole, and a sand box for the children
• More opportunities for breathtaking wedding photographs than any other venue
Weddings with larger guest counts (75 to 100) will enjoy our white wedding arbor by the waterfall and arched bridge, our covered pavilion with white lights, or our granite stone arch by the stream. The wedding chapel with warm, glowing lantern lights is a romantic choice for 50 guests or less.
Weddings with smaller guest counts fall in love with our wedding willow tree and our enchanted forest across the creek near the horse field. In May, this meadow is covered with yellow wildflowers.
Our enchanted forest wedding site has a quaint bridge where you can sit and view the stream. It’s surrounded by ferns, situated near a tree-limb bridge and wedding arbor, and has romantic lanterns with warm lights inside.
The wedding willow tree was planted nine years ago, and it has been a true joy to watch it grow. It is by far the favorite ceremony location choice for the past three years. Sparkling lights float on the limbs to complete the wedding scene.
Some couples find their own unique wedding location in our gardens. Simply tell Regina the spot you love, and she’ll do what she can to make it happen!