Creekside Family Elopement
• Just the Two of you $1799
• 5-15 guests $2799
• 16-30 guests $3599
• 31-50 guests $4399
This classic elopement package is named for our wooden arbor near the creek and at the base of a tall mountain ridge. It’s perfect for all your family and friends because it provides seating for up to 50 guests, but smaller guest counts love it, too. A Honeysuckle Hills classic elopement has a stronger emphasis on creative photography. It offers a more relaxing atmosphere, more flexibility and more time for traditional wedding expectations. Your wedding is the only wedding we will schedule that day.
You’ll immediately relax and focus entirely on the excitement of marrying your sweetheart! The images in the gallery above show the Creekside Ridge ceremony site along with photos created during real elopements. View all of our photo galleries to see where more of your images might be created. After your ceremony, we’ll photograph family groups and then use three more stunning spots for images of the two of you together.
This wedding package is popular for large families who visit the Smoky Mountains often. Pigeon Forge is a central gathering place for your guests from all over the U. S. and this package places an emphasis on the family group photos after your ceremony. Imagine walking across a beautiful arched bridge while listening to the creek. Water splashes on the rocks at a tiny pond as you turn to walk down the aisle. Towering trees grace the ridge behind a wooden arbor. Dogwood trees bloom in mid-April here, followed by purple rhododendron in early May and lilies in June. Pots of colorful impatiens sit at the base of the wooden arbor from April through early October, followed by mums until winter. This ceremony site has permanent log benches that seat up to 50 wedding guests. Your family and friends will be delighted with the beautiful nature surrounding them. Consider having dinner with everyone at a local restaurant like the Old Mill or even the Park Grill after the wedding! Add a wedding cake to take with you and your wedding dreams are fulfilled.
If you change your mind, you can actually get married at our willow tree, covered pavilion, or the indoor chapel upstairs (the chapel comfortably seats 40 with maximum chair space for 50). Each classic package has pricing for a variety of guest counts that it accommodates. If your guest count is smaller, our stone arch is yet another possibility.
Our venue is best described as a huge photography studio with a bonus wedding ceremony. We can adjust the ceremony time for better weather as long as it’s within daylight hours. Creekside Ridge is also a popular location for wedding photographs whether you get married there or not. If it rains all day, we can easily use one of our covered or indoor areas for ceremony and photos.
I like to check in often while your hair and makeup is being done and take care of little things that might arise. I keep a few things on hand you might have forgotten like eyelash glue or bobby pins. I truly enjoy the extra time to get to know you and hear your love story. While you’re preparing to walk down the aisle, I’ll photograph things like your dress, the rings, the bouquet and some images of the two of you getting ready. Unlike our mini-weddings, this package gives you a little wiggle room if things are running late. If your ceremony was scheduled for 4pm, but doesn’t start til 4:30pm, that’s OK.
This Package Includes:
• Access to two dressing areas 4 hours prior to ceremony.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file required TN marriage license.
• Wedding host and ceremony director.
• Permanent log benches for seating at this site.
• Optional shepherd hooks with vases of greenery and flowers closely matching your colors.
• Personal décor set up if you bring items such as guest book, pictures or wedding favors.
• Access to our Décor Closet (signs and décor vary as donated or replaced; I’ll put them out for you).
• Up to 1 hour of pre-ceremony photography for details and getting ready.
• Ceremony photography.
• Family Group Photos, time spent related to guest count
• 45 minutes of photos of the two of you on our lower grounds (averages 3 locations).
• Lower grounds photo spots include waterwheel, creek areas, 1950 Ford truck, willow tree, hobbit-style bridge and house, arched bridge, miniature pond & waterfall, flower gardens and more.
• All photos in high resolution after editing included in online gallery with password to download to a computer and copyright release.
• Back up ceremony locations in case of rain include wedding chapel or covered pavilion.
• If it rains all day, photo locations include balcony, chapel window light, covered pavilion, indoor barn areas with swing and chandelier, or use umbrellas and dance in the rain.
Optional add-ons to any package
(If it doesn’t already include it.)
• Photography with our horses in the background – $99.
• Photography with horses up close and personal – $499.
They’ll run behind you and approach to touch, couple only, no children.
• Photographs at our mountain view, couple only – $299.
We currently drive you there in our Jeep.
• Photographs at our mountain view, entire family – $499.
This option available by Fall of 2023.
• Photographs at our mountain waterfall, couple only – $599.
Waterfall is off-site only 8 minutes away.
• Night photograph with the willow’s fairy lights – $499.
We’ll break for a snack while we wait for it to get dark.
• 1-tier wedding cake for photographs and take with you – $75.
• 2-tier 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $125.
• 3-tier 10”, 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $299.
• Hair and makeup per person by Summer Lynn, freelance artist – $200.
• Fresh flower bridal bouquet – $125.
• Fresh flower bridesmaid bouquet – $75.
• Fresh flower boutonniere – $20.
• Fresh flower wrist corsage – $40.
• Kris at From the Heart Florist will help you choose your flowers and will deliver on wedding day.