Mountain Waterfall Wedding
• Just The Two Of You – $1,999.
• 1-10 Guests – $2,799.
Get married at a Smoky Mountain waterfall without having to hike, get a permit, or share your wedding with nosy tourists. This wedding location is only 3 miles from the main venue at my home that borders the Smoky Mountain National Park. Use the dressing areas at our main venue prior to the ceremony, or use my great grandmother’s historic home at the waterfall site. If guests are invited, everyone can follow me to the ceremony site at a designated time. It’s a short, 8 minute drive from the main venue.
The ceremony site is strictly limited to a maximum of 10 wedding guests. If it rains, there is a small pavilion near the waterfall and a larger covered shed further from the waterfall. Because this is one of our classic elopement packages, we can reschedule the start time of the ceremony to accommodate the best weather conditions as long as it’s within daylight hours. All photography is done at the waterfall location. This location has a century-old barn, an old smokehouse, and an Appalachian-style home place with a nostalgic front porch.
The history of this area dates back to the late 1800’s. I was told as a child that my ancestors received the land as a grant during Civil War times. It was once estimated at 300 acres, but most of it was taken back for the National Park. My home is on the 8 remaining acres. I’m not sad that the National Park is in my back door, because the way our area expands every year, I have no doubt there would be multiple cabin communities surrounding me otherwise. This is one of the very last places to experience the essence and spirit of the Smoky Mountains without commercial noise. I wish everyone could have grown up like I did here: chasing salamanders in the creek and picking wild raspberries in the summer.
This wedding package will be scheduled during daylight hours. It gets darker a little sooner up on the mountain, but I’ll make the perfect wedding itinerary for you.
This Package Includes:
• Access to 2 dressing areas 4 hours prior to ceremony at the main venue.
• Or Access to 1 room at the Waterfall Site in a historic home 4 hours prior to ceremony.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file required TN marriage license.
• Wedding host and ceremony director.
• Chair setup for ceremony (if needed for guests) with gray chairs.
• Personal décor set up if you bring items such as guest book, pictures or wedding favors.
• Access to our Décor Closet (signs and décor vary as donated or replaced; I’ll put them out for you).
• Up to 1 hour of pre-ceremony photography for details and getting ready.
• Ceremony photography.
• 30 minutes of family group photographs (if guests attend) at the Waterfall Site.
• 30 minutes of photos of the two of you at the Waterfall Site.
• Photography sites include the waterfall, the front porch of the historic home, in front of a 100-year old barn.
• All photos in high resolution after editing included in online gallery with password to download to a computer and copyright release.
• Backup ceremony location in case of rain is either the covered pavilion for the two of you or the small shed close by.
• If it completely rains you out of the waterfall location we can exchange this package for a different one of the same price at our main venue.
Optional add-ons to any package
(If it doesn’t already include it)
• Photography with our horses in the background – $99.
• Photography with horses up close and personal – $499.
They’ll run behind you and approach to touch, couple only, no children.
• Photographs at our mountain view, couple only – $299.
We currently drive you there in our Jeep.
• Photographs at our mountain view, entire family – $499.
This option available by Fall of 2023.
• Photographs at our mountain waterfall, couple only – $599.
Waterfall is off-site only 8 minutes away.
• Night photograph with the willow’s fairy lights – $499.
We’ll break for a snack while we wait for it to get dark.
• 1-tier wedding cake for photographs and take with you – $75.
• 2-tier 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $125.
• 3-tier 10”, 8” & 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $299.
• Hair and makeup per person by Summer Lynn, freelance artist – $200.
• Fresh flower bridal bouquet – $125.
• Fresh flower bridesmaid bouquet – $75.
• Fresh flower boutonniere – $20.
• Fresh flower wrist corsage – $40.
• Kris at From the Heart Florist will help you choose your flowers and will deliver on wedding day.