RECEPTION AREA & GROUNDS
Honeysuckle Hills is a wedding venue near Gatlinburg that is perfect for couples who want an all-inclusive wedding and reception. There’s no need to stress, our packages include vendors we’ve built solid relationships with for many years. Everything is decorated in a permanent theme, set up and ready to go.
We welcome additional décor to personalize your experience, but all you need is your marriage license, dress and wedding rings. We entertain couples and guests from all over the world because it’s so easy to get married here.
There’s plenty of parking close to our entrance and room for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves. No one ever wants to leave.
Our venue can comfortably accommodate up to 75 in seasonal months, but the best experiences for any wedding (anywhere) is with 50 or fewer guests. The reception hall is open from April through the first week of November, but dates are limited for weddings with over 50 guests during certain times of the year.
Here’s how we can make your Smoky Mountain destination wedding a breeze:
• Family coordinating team to keep your wedding running smoothly.
• Scenic opportunities for photography abound.
• Round reception tables and seating for up to 75 people.
• Choice of white or chocolate brown table linens.
• Burlap table runners.
• Bride and groom table.
• Wedding cake table.
• Buffet tables.
• Reception table centerpieces with base colors of white and green that sit on wooden tree slices.
• Addition of our venue’s silk flowers that closely match your wedding colors to the centerpieces.
• White string lights.
• Gift table.
• Sign-in table.
• Staff to set up your personal décor (virtually anything that can be lifted by hand and set on tables).
• Spacious yard area for guests to spread out and enjoy.
• Beautiful gardens and landscaped features abound.
• Horseshoe games.
• Corn hole games.
• Sandbox for small children.
• Tubs and wooden table stations with iced down bottled water for your guests.
• Handicap accessible restroom.
• Plenty of fans everywhere for the warmer months.
• Propane heaters during early fall months (reception area is closed mid-November through March).
• Small fire pit for early spring/fall use.
• Open-air, covered pavilion outdoors only a few steps away from the reception hall for the DJ, dancing, and socializing.
Alcohol is permitted with any package by hiring a licensed, insured bar tending service. One of our preferred bar tenders is Nick with Vital Event Services, family owned with a personality of gold. Vital Event Services
The photographs in this gallery may show some added personal décor brought by our couples and set up by our coordinating staff. Usually this is easy to easy to distinguish, but if you’re unsure, don’t hesitate to ask Regina.
Each of our all-inclusive wedding packages are based on the type of food served, total number of people, and either a four hour or full day venue rental. Full day rental is access from 8AM to 10PM. Both include a one-hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding. Base price does not include alcohol or photography. Photography packages are listed separately. Sales tax is already included.