Honeysuckle Hills is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. The best part is we’ll handle all the details for you, because we have solid relationships with the best wedding vendors in the Southeast.
As a full-service wedding venue, we can easily handle travelers from just down the road or several hundred miles away. There’s plenty of parking close to our entrance and room for everyone to spread out and enjoy our gardens. No one ever wants to leave.
Our venue is best enjoyed with a guest count of 50 or fewer, but we can comfortably accommodate up to 75 in seasonal months. The reception hall is open from mid-April through the first week of November, but dates are limited for weddings with over 50 guests during some months.
Our all-inclusive reception packages are priced without photography. Regina takes the role of coordinator for larger events to personally care for you. The Honeysuckle Hills brand and style of imagery is only available for elopement style weddings which lack the distractions and time constraints of larger events. Many couples schedule a bride and groom photography session on a separate day for the best of both worlds. If you need a photographer for the day of your wedding, ask about their preferred list of photographers who specialize in large events. www.donfieldsphotography.com has been here many times and can quote pricing with video as well!
If you prefer to use all vendors of your choice, no problem! Simply choose the “build our own package.” While our preferred vendors have a reputation for excellent service and are familiar with our venue and teamwork creed, we are open to working with other professionally licensed vendors any time.
Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is permitted with a wedding package of three hours of activity time or more after securing a licensed, insured bar tending service. Our preferred bar tender is Single Barrel Events, family owned with a personality of gold… www.singlebarrelevents.com
Here’s how we can make your Smoky Mountain destination wedding a breeze:
- Family coordinating team to keep your wedding running smoothly
- Scenic opportunities for photography abound
- Round reception tables and seating
- Choice of white or chocolate brown table linens
- Burlap table runners
- Bride and Groom table
- Wedding cake table
- Buffet tables
- Reception table centerpieces with base colors of white and green that sit on wooden tree slices
- Addition of our venue’s silk flowers that closely match your wedding colors to the centerpieces
- White string lights
- Gift table
- Sign-in table
- Staff to set up your personal décor (virtually anything that can be lifted by hand and set on tables)
- Spacious yard area for guests to spread out and enjoy
- Horseshoe games
- Corn Hole games
- Sand box for small children
- Tubs and wooden table stations with iced down bottled water for your guests
- Handicap accessible restroom
- Plenty of fans everywhere for the warmer months
- Propane heaters during early fall months (reception area is closed mid-November through mid-March)
- Open-air, covered pavilion outdoors only a few steps away from the reception hall for the DJ, dancing, and socializing. Plenty of room for guests to spread out and enjoy
The photographs in this gallery may show some added personal décor brought by our couples and set up by our coordinating staff. Usually this is easy to easy to distinguish, but if you’re unsure don’t hesitate to ask Regina.