Foothills Wedding Celebration
• Pricing already includes the 9.75% TN sales tax
• An All-Inclusive Wedding for 50 or fewer guests (upgrade to a max of 75)
• Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday)
• Military/First Responder discount – $400
You’re searching for an all-inclusive venue to make planning your Smoky Mountain wedding easier, and I’m here with a heart to serve you. Hello from Regina! My venue, Honeysuckle Hills, has an 18 year reputation for hosting unforgettable weddings with receptions. As your planner and hostess, I want everyone to feel welcome, relaxed, and part of something special. This package has venue access from 8am until 10pm for the most relaxing experience when you have between 50 and 75 guests. I’ve pulled together the best vendors in the Southeast for everything you need for a successful family gathering. Our venue is already decorated in a country chic theme, enhanced by our seasonal gardens and grounds. The only thing you’ll need to bring with you are some items to personalize such as a guest book, favors, or pictures that tell your love story. Some of my couples literally don’t bring a single thing! I like to keep my venue “wedding ready” at all times.
Chef Scott with 2 Coaches Catering is happy to chat with you about all his tasty reception menu items included in your package. If anyone leaves your wedding hungry, it’s their own fault! Chef Scott’s offerings are plentiful and hearty with an All-American buffet style. My favorites on his menu are the brisket, cowboy potatoes, and virtually anything on the grill.
Your credit with From the Heart Florist for bouquets and boutonnieres is generous enough for a large wedding party. However, if you have fewer bridesmaids and groomsmen you may use the credit toward other things like a head table centerpiece.
DJ Chris with J3 Entertainment keeps your party going with premium sound both inside the reception area and outdoors. Ask him to include a few games or trivia during your wedding! He knows how to keep your family and friends entertained while keeping your wedding running smoothly.
Would you like a few libations at your wedding? Guess what? The bartender’s services are also included by Nick with Vital Event Services.
This wedding package allows you to use the photographer of your choice. (Photography is not included.) I LOVE Team 22 Studios, and they’re our preferred photography vendor here. I also DEARLY love Nunn photography, and both artists have been to our venue often. I love these two so much, in fact, that I’ll give an additional $100 discount on your wedding package with us if you use either one of them for your wedding photography and / or videography needs.
I’m your wedding planner from start to finish with a 24 to 48 hour response time. I’ll make sure your timeline is just right, all the vendors are in place, and I’ll be a shoulder to lean on when you simply need to be reassured that everything is OK. You’ll meet your day of coordinator at your rehearsal, but I’m always here to make sure your family and friends are greeted and know where to go.
The best way to discover how a Honeysuckle Hills wedding will make you smile is set up an in-person tour or watch the video below.
Questions? Let’s Chat! Message me…
What’s Included in this Package:
• Scheduled tour and 2 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• Access to venue from 8am until 10pm (guests may enter any time at your discretion).
• No tours of any kind are permitted/exclusive private access for you and your guests.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess; working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and break down at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own). Regina can officiate or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $750 credit at From The Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• DJ for ceremony through exit time for music and announcements.
• Buffet-style reception by 2 Coaches Catering for 50 guests
• Wedding cake by Bakery And Desserts By Gracie with buttercream design for up to 50 people.
• Add $45 per person for guest counts over 50 to a max of 75 (50 person minimum required).
• Your choice of ceremony location with a backup plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Our reception centerpieces have a theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Photography not included, but I’m happy to help you find the perfect creative to capture your memories.
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice.
• Bartending service & insurance by Nick with Vital Event Services (Alcohol not included)
About the Venue:
• Packages available Wednesday through Friday, April through Thanksgiving.
• Packages booked December through March 31st requires event insurance in case of inclement weather, impassible roads, power outages, etc. and are for a maximum of 40 guests.
• Our venue is set up and ready to go with a country-chic theme.
• Ceremony arbors have permanent greenery and white flowers.
• Access to small décor closet.
• Hospitality Hostess Regina (owner and founder of Honeysuckle Hills).
• Coordinator for rehearsal, directing ceremony and setting out personal décor that can be hand-placed (additional fees for items that require ladders, nails, tacks, etc.)
• Outdoor seating for up to 75 guests; best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Indoor chapel seating, upstairs, for up to 40 guests (50 absolute maximum).
• Covered pavilion with seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Welcome foyer with tables for guestbooks and favors.
• Two small tables for events such as sand ceremonies.
• Dressing area with makeup chair, large mirror and kitchenette upstairs.
• 2nd smaller dressing area upstairs.
• 2 restrooms upstairs.
• Restroom in downstairs reception area, handicap accessible.
• Spacious outdoor area with gardens and hardscape features.
• Horseshoe and cornhole games.
• Wooden arbor, stone arch and willow tree outdoor ceremony sites.
• Mountain view ceremony site for up to 30 guests (may change to main venue area if it rains).
• Mountain view ceremony site is half a mile from main venue area.
• Parking adjacent to venue on flat ground for venue lower grounds.
• Parking available at mountain view with short walk to ceremony site and drop off spot closer to ceremony site.
• Additional fee of $500 to be photographed with our horses, professional photographers only who provide a copy of insurance listing Honeysuckle Hills, LLC, as additionally insured.
• Pet-friendly wedding venue.