Foothills Wedding Celebration
• Pricing already includes the 9.75% TN sales tax.
• An All-Inclusive Wedding for 50 or fewer guests (upgrade to a max of 75).
• Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday).
• Military/First Responder discount – $400.
This wedding package is for all you gorgeous folks who can’t keep the guest count down to less than 50 to 75 people. You like a good party and we’re here to make this a wedding no one will ever forget! Ask for a snack tray in your dressing room while you’re getting ready. Tell Chef Aric you’d like pass trays before dinner. Tell the DJ to add a few games and a line dance or 2 or 3. A first look with your photographer is a necessity unless candid photos of your amazing day are more important than a long list of photography sites (remember, we’ve got a LOT of them!)
If you book Single Barrel Events separately for your alcohol, ask them about their “Romeo” horse trailer bar. It sets this “kind-of” wedding off almost as good as that shiny diamond on your finger! Especially in months like September and October, this package gives more time to enjoy the venue after dark for dancing, the fire pit, and the famous nighttime photo of our willow tree with the fairy lights. My favorite thing about this selection is that it gives families who’ve traveled from all over the United States and beyond plenty of time to catch up and share laughs. I think it’s the best bang for your buck, too, considering everything that’s included. This is for the people who want to enjoy, not stress over all the details.
Did you know we have a website dedicated exclusively to our weddings with receptions? It’s called Foothills Family Celebrations!
A Breakdown of What’s Included in this Package:
• Scheduled tour and 2 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• Access to venue from 8am until 10pm (guests may enter any time at your discretion).
• No tours of any kind are permitted/exclusive private access for you and your guests.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess; working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and break down at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own). Regina can officiate or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $750 credit at From The Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• DJ for ceremony through exit time for music and announcements.
• Buffet-style reception by either 2 Coaches Catering or First Fruits Catering for up to 50 guests.
• Wedding cake by Bakery And Desserts By Gracie with buttercream design for up to 50 people.
• Add $45 per person for guest counts over 50 to a max of 75 (50 person minimum required).
• Your choice of ceremony location with a backup plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Our reception centerpieces have a theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Photography not included, but I’m happy to help you find the perfect creative to capture your memories.
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice.
• Alcohol is not included, but we happily refer to Single Barrel Events.
About the Venue:
• Packages available Wednesday through Friday, April through Thanksgiving.
• Packages booked December through March 31st requires event insurance in case of inclement weather, impassible roads, power outages, etc. and are for a maximum of 40 guests.
• Our venue is set up and ready to go with a country-chic theme.
• Ceremony arbors have permanent greenery and white flowers.
• Access to small décor closet.
• Hospitality Hostess Regina (owner and founder of Honeysuckle Hills).
• Coordinator for rehearsal, directing ceremony and setting out personal décor that can be hand-placed (additional fees for items that require ladders, nails, tacks, etc.)
• Outdoor seating for up to 75 guests; best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Indoor chapel seating, upstairs, for up to 40 guests (50 absolute maximum).
• Covered pavilion with seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Welcome foyer with tables for guestbooks and favors.
• Two small tables for events such as sand ceremonies.
• Dressing area with makeup chair, large mirror and kitchenette upstairs.
• 2nd smaller dressing area upstairs.
• 2 restrooms upstairs.
• Restroom in downstairs reception area, handicap accessible.
• Spacious outdoor area with gardens and hardscape features.
• Horseshoe and cornhole games.
• Wooden arbor, stone arch and willow tree outdoor ceremony sites.
• Mountain view ceremony site for up to 30 guests (may change to main venue area if it rains).
• Mountain view ceremony site is half a mile from main venue area.
• Parking adjacent to venue on flat ground for venue lower grounds.
• Parking available at mountain view with short walk to ceremony site and drop off spot closer to ceremony site.
• Additional fee of $500 to be photographed with our horses, professional photographers only who provide a copy of insurance listing Honeysuckle Hills, LLC, as additionally insured.
• Pet-friendly wedding venue.