Simply “I Do”
• Just The Two Of You – $199
• 2-6 Guests – $299
This package is perfect if you want a beautiful setting to say your vows with the sole emphasis on your commitment to each other. It’s our least expensive wedding and quickest way to get married or renew your vows in the Smoky Mountains! Our venue is much more private than public areas, a stuffy courthouse or the National Park. Most couples who book this package are happy with me taking a few snapshots with their cell phone after the ceremony and there’s no charge for that. I’m always happy to put your phone on a tripod if you’d like to video the ceremony. You’re in and out within 10 to 15 minutes, and off to celebrate!
If you’d like better quality than cell phone photos, I have an option to add professional photos of the ceremony. Your images will be more vibrant and true to color. It includes an additional 10 minutes of the two of you after the ceremony in the same place you were married and all the images with a copyright release from an online gallery.
I often officiate your ceremony myself as a TN notary public. I welcome all people and all loving relationships. I’ve met the best couples with the sweetest stories! You all truly fulfill my heart. My brother-in-law, Pastor Lloyd, is available for Christian and faith-based ceremonies. Brother Dennis Sutton, a long-time beloved Pigeon Forge police officer, is another excellent choice for Christian ceremonies. Tell me your preference and I’m pleased to accommodate.
This package can be booked for any of our lovely ceremony sites, but the best availability is typically at our waterfall location or the mountain view. It’s perfect for last-minute weddings because we fill our last-minute openings. This package is not the best choice if your heart desires the creative photography we’re so well known for in multiple locations. Consider a mini-wedding or one of our classic elopements if you change your mind and yearn for more. I’m thrilled you’re getting married at our venue whichever package you choose, and I can’t wait to meet you!
This Package Includes:
• Your choice of any of our beautiful ceremony locations based on availability.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file the required TN wedding license.
• No wedding license required for vow renewals (you’re already legally married).
• Arrive dressed and ready to go (no access to dressing areas).
• Guest count strictly limited to no more than 6 people, including children.
• Specific ceremony time, rain or shine.
• Tripod for your phone if you’d like to video the ceremony.
• Officiant is happy to snap a few pictures of you with your cell phone.
• Add $200 for professional photos of ceremony and the two of you in the same spot you were married afterward.
• Quick and simple, 15 minutes and you’re off to the honeymoon.