A Taste of Honeysuckle: The Mini Wedding Reception
• $5999 without photography / $7499 with photography
• Pricing already includes the 9.75% TN sales tax.
• An All-Inclusive Wedding for 30 or fewer guests.
• Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday).
• Military/First Responder discount – $200.
June, July & August Discount $200
This all-inclusive wedding package saves a lot of money when you’re planning a wedding with reception for a smaller group. It’s a “mini-reception” for up to up to 30 wedding guests with just enough time to enjoy our beautiful property and a few traditional wedding activities, too. Even though a DJ is not included with this package, we’ll still help you with ceremony and first dance music. If you want more than just veggie & sandwich trays, upgrade this package for only $500 by exchanging the trays for Buddy’s Custom Catering. They have more than just barbecue, and have provided delicious reception food here for several years. Access to dressing areas begins four hours prior to the ceremony (sometimes a little earlier, depending on the itinerary.) The first hour and a half typically consists of your wedding ceremony and photography time. The last hour and a half is for the reception, toasts, and first dances. Consider a first look with your photographer before the ceremony to spend more time with your family and friends later, because we have more locations for photographs than any other venue. The average time photographers spend with the two of you alone is at least 45 minutes, and you’re going to want family pictures, too. If you find yourself wanting more time for dancing or can’t keep the guest count down to 30, consider our Countryside or Foothills Celebration packages instead. My favorite thing about this package is the sincerity and closeness of the families that typically book it. I’ve made the best friends from an event such as this one! It delights my heart to watch everyone explore our gardens and pet our horses at the fence, but absolutely nothing compares to the joy I feel upon hearing laughter among people who haven’t seen each other in a while. The Smoky Mountains is the perfect place for a family reunion, and I’ve even booked this package for reunions instead of a wedding!
Watch our Video Venue Tour to see how beautiful and easy your wedding can be at Honeysuckle Hills.
A Breakdown Of What’s Included In This Package:
• Scheduled tour and 1 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• 3 hours of venue activity time (starts with ceremony and ends 3 hours later).
• Dressing room access for those who need it begins 4 hours prior to ceremony.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess, working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and break down at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own) Regina can officiate, or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $175 credit at From the Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• 3-tier wedding cake with buttercream frosting design.
• Bottled drinks (water and variety of sodas).
• 1 vegetable, 1 fruit tray and 1 sandwich tray with chips to serve up to 30 guests.
• Exchange the trays for Buddy’s Custom Catering with a $500 upgrade (ample food choices)
• Your choice of ceremony location with a back-up plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Our reception centerpieces have a theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown, or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Price with photography includes 4 hours of coverage and all images in high resolution with copyright release
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice by booking without our photographer
• Bartender is not included with this package, but I can help you book Nick with Vital Event Services
• Our venue may schedule one tour earlier in the day, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your ceremony.