• Just The Two Of You $899.
• Up To 10 Guests $1,299.
The mini-wedding is for lovers who have their heart set on beautiful wedding photography, but also want to save money. As an abbreviated version of our classic elopements such as the Willow Tree Wedding, it costs less. If you’re looking for a wedding that is affordable, intimate and stress-free, then a mini-wedding at Honeysuckle Hills is the perfect option for you. With a smaller wedding and a low guest count, there are fewer decisions to be made. You’ll be able to focus more on your love for each other, then remember the moments with our creative photography.
This package differs from our classic elopements in a few ways to keep the cost lower. You’ll arrive with hair and makeup ready and use our dressing areas to change into your wedding clothing. The ceremony and photography time is set; rain or shine. Photography begins with the ceremony and ends 30 minutes later for couples only or 45 minutes later with up to 10 guests. There’s a possibility another wedding will be scheduled on the same day as yours, but not at the same time (this is why we can’t change your ceremony time if it rains). This wedding package is actually typical of what most other Smoky Mountain wedding companies offer.
Any of our ceremony locations can be chosen based on availability. Our main venue is the most popular for the mini-wedding because it has more options for photography and covered or indoor areas if it rains. Outdoor ceremony choices include the willow tree, stone arch and wooden arbor. Our mountain waterfall location is often the easiest place to book a last minute mini-wedding.
If you have a guest count higher than ten people, want to bring extra decor, or have a long list of locations for photography, you’ll enjoy one of our classic elopements instead. I’m able to spend a lot more time with posing, lighting, and artistic storytelling with our classics. Whichever package you choose, I’m doing my happy dance! You are the reason I wake up smiling every day.
This Package Includes:
• Ceremony at the willow tree, stone arch, chandelier, chapel, pavilion, Creekside ridge, mountain view, or mountain waterfall, based on availability.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file the required TN wedding license.
• No wedding license required for vow renewals (you’re already legally married).
• Arrive with hair and makeup complete 30 minutes prior to ceremony. Dressing rooms for changing clothes only.
• Specific ceremony time, rain or shine (covered areas available on Lower Grounds).
• Chair setup for guests (if guests attend).
• Photography begins with the ceremony.
• Photographs of family groups in one location (if guests attend).
• Photographs of the two of you in at least 1 more location, sometimes more (tips in paragraphs above).
• Average time is 30 minutes from ceremony to finish for couples only, 45 minutes with guests.
• Online gallery with password to download high resolution images and copyright release.
• All of your wedding images are included (after editing).