Countryside Family Wedding
• Pricing already includes 9.75% TN sales tax.
• An All-Inclusive Wedding for 30 or fewer guests (upgrade to a max of 50).
• Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday).
• Military/first responder discount – $300.
This is the most effortless way to get married with a reception in the Smoky Mountains, and I enjoy taking care of everything you need. Begin the day with plenty of time to relax and get ready in our dressing areas while we keep things organized and running smoothly. A first look with your photographer is always recommended, but we won’t force the issue (it’s just the best way to be sure you fit in all the amazing areas we have for photos!) Chef Scott with 2 Coaches Catering can fire up the grill with some chicken and corn on the cob, or suggest some other down-home reception food. Our DJ keeps it lively; the true “icing on the cake!” Don’t forget your bouquets… Ms. Kris has delighted the hearts of our brides for 16 years running. My favorite thing about this package is that it’s festive and I watch more memories made than I can remember myself!
Did you know we have a website dedicated exclusively to our weddings with receptions? It’s called Foothills Family Celebrations!
A Breakdown Of What’s Included In This Package:
• Scheduled tour and 1 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• 4 hours of venue activity time (starts with ceremony and ends 4 hours later).
• Dressing room access for those who need it begins 5 hours before the ceremony.
• Guests welcome to enter venue 1 hour prior to ceremony.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess; working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and breakdown at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own). Regina can officiate, or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $350 credit at From the Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• DJ for ceremony through exit time for music and announcements.
• Buffet style reception by 2 Coaches Catering for up to 30 guests (ask for menu).
• Wedding cake with buttercream design for up to 30 people
• Add $43 per person for guest counts over 30 to a maximum of 50 (minimum of 30 guests required).
• Your choice of ceremony location with a back-up plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Our reception centerpieces have a theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Photography not included, but I’m happy to help you find the perfect creative to capture your memories.
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice.
• Alcohol is not included, but we happily refer to Single Barrel Events.
• Our venue may schedule one tour earlier in the day, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your ceremony.