Horse Lover’s Wedding
• $1,999 couples only.
Photos with our horses can be added to any of our classic elopement packages with guests.
This classic elopement package is named in honor of our wedding horses, Sugar and Ben. It is most popular as a couple’s only wedding package, but photographs with our horses can be added to any of our classic packages. A Honeysuckle Hills classic elopement has a stronger emphasis on creative photography. It offers a more relaxing atmosphere, more flexibility and more time for traditional wedding expectations. Your wedding is the only wedding we will schedule that day.
Be sure to read the full list of what’s included below this description.
You’ll immediately relax and focus entirely on the excitement of marrying your sweetheart! The images in the gallery above highlight the breathtaking photos possible with our horses. View all of our photo galleries to see where more of your images might be created. After your ceremony, we’ll use 3 more stunning spots for images of the two of you together in addition to pictures with the horses.
The photographs possible with Sugar and Ben are a once-in-a-lifetime experience you’ll never forget! Sugar runs around you and approaches close enough to touch (this experience is not available to small children). The very first horse to join our family was Gambler, retired from the famous Dolly Parton Stampede show in Pigeon Forge. Gambler was soon joined by his partner, Scout, and they filled their retirement days here until passing on. Sugar, a half-Appaloosa and half-Quarter horse, joined the crew just before they crossed the rainbow bridge, followed by Ben. Both are rescue horses, keeping with our pet-friendly wedding policy and a love for animals. Sugar has never enjoyed anyone on her back and Ben has a condition that prevents long range trail rides. These traits make them less desirable to most people, but dearly loved by us forever.
Umbrellas are welcome in the horse field, as long as there’s no thunder or lightning. For the rare circumstance photography with the horses is rained out, we will exchange the photography time for other areas at our venue.
Ceremony locations include our willow tree, stone arch, wooden arbor, covered pavilion, or the indoor chapel upstairs. Each classic package has pricing for a variety of guest counts that it accommodates. By viewing each package you can see photos of the ceremony site locations. The price listed above is all-inclusive for the horse lover’s wedding.
Our venue is best described as a huge photography studio with a bonus wedding ceremony. We can adjust the ceremony time for better weather as long as it’s within daylight hours.
I like to check in often while your hair and makeup is being done and take care of little things that might arise. I keep a few things on hand you might have forgotten like eyelash glue or bobby pins. I truly enjoy the extra time to get to know you and hear your love story. While you’re preparing to walk down the aisle, I’ll photograph things like your dress, the rings, the bouquet and some images of the two of you getting ready. Unlike our mini-weddings, this package gives you a little wiggle room if things are running late. If your ceremony was scheduled for 4pm but doesn’t start til 4:30pm, that’s OK.
This Package Includes:
• Access to 2 dressing areas 3 hours prior to ceremony.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file required TN marriage license.
• Wedding host and ceremony director.
• Access to our Décor Closet (signs and décor vary as donated or replaced; I’ll put them out for you).
• Ceremony location of your choice on our lower grounds (willow tree, stone arch, covered areas or creekside ridge).
• Up to 1 hour of pre-ceremony photography for details and getting ready.
• Ceremony photography.
• 30 minutes of photos of the two of you inside the field with our horses.
• 30 minutes of photos of the two of you on our lower grounds (averages 3 locations).
• Lower grounds photo spots include waterwheel, creek areas, 1950 Ford truck, willow tree, hobbit-style bridge and house, arched bridge, miniature pond and waterfall, flower gardens and more.
• All photos in high resolution after editing included in online gallery with password to download to a computer and copyright release.
• Backup ceremony locations in case of rain include wedding chapel or covered pavilion.
• If it rains all day, photo locations include balcony, chapel window light, covered pavilion, indoor barn areas with swing and chandelier, or use umbrellas and dance in the rain.
• Ceremony and group photo time is longer for larger guest counts.
Optional add-ons to any package
(If it doesn’t already include it.)
• Photography with our horses in the background – $99.
• Photography with horses up close and personal – $499.
They’ll run behind you and approach to touch, couple only, no children.
• Photographs at our Mountain View, couple only – $299.
We currently drive you there in our Jeep.
• Photographs at our Mountain View, entire family – $499.
This option available by Fall of 2023.
• Photographs at our Mountain waterfall, couple only – $599.
Waterfall is off-site only 8 minutes away.
• Night photograph with the willow’s fairy lights – $499.
We’ll break for a snack while we wait for it to get dark.
• 1-tier wedding cake for photographs and take with you – $75.
• 2-tier 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $125.
• 3-tier 10”, 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $299.
• Hair and makeup per person by Summer Lynn, freelance artist – $200.
• Fresh flower bridal bouquet – $125.
• Fresh flower bridesmaid bouquet – $75.
• Fresh flower boutonniere – $20.
• Fresh flower wrist corsage – $40.
• Kris at From the Heart Florist will help you choose your flowers and will deliver on wedding day.