Marry on the Mountain
Where the Meadow Kisses the Mountain Ridge
Get married at a mountain view in the Smokies without feeling rushed or crowded out by the many visitors to our National Park. Our mountain view ceremony site is unique because it also overlooks our horse pasture with rolling hills, meadow grasses, and seasonal wildflowers. It’s only a short, 2-minute drive from the main venue’s lower grounds where you’ll get ready and have even more photos created. It has its own parking area with a drop off close to the ceremony site. The “shed” that houses the ceremony chairs is a fairy house with three different sides used as a photography backdrop.
This all-inclusive wedding package at our mountain view is perfect for couples only or up to 30 guests. Your wedding photographs and peace of mind are the highest priority. This luxury package offers more flexibility than our budget packages like The Mini Wedding and Simply I Do. There’s less worry for things like running late, weather, and other unexpected stressors because your wedding is the only one I will schedule that day. The ceremony and photography times can be changed for the best weather conditions as long as it’s within daylight hours. After using our dressing areas, your venue activity time begins when your ceremony actually begins. Naturally, there’s an average time expectation, but there’s less pressure when unexpected things happen so you won’t feel as if you’re constantly checking the clock. The only thing we have to worry about is when the sun sets. Our elopement packages are priced both with and without our photography, so you’ll be able to use the photographer of your choice. All images on our website were created by either myself or my daughter-in-law, Sierra, unless specifically noted.
Our packages are priced fairly per person for wedding guests, and the count can be modified before making your last payment. (Some peak wedding dates have a guest count minimum.) Anyone of walking age (except the two of you) is considered a guest and the fee accounts for the extra venue, dressing area & photography time needed, staff & resources, and environmental impact on our grounds. Ask me for a sample timeline and wedding quote to see how well I will care for everyone.
This package includes:
• Wedding planner (Regina) with 24 to 48 hour response time
• Resource App with vendors, lodging, & marriage license info
• Ceremony Director who also sets out your optional use of personal guest book & favors
• Timeline Provided (varies with guest counts, please inquire)
• Ability to change start time of ceremony or photography for best weather
• Access to 2 dressing areas upstairs prior to ceremony at the main venue
• Ceremony Officiant (choice of faith-based or civil)
• LGBTQ friendly Officiant available
• Ceremony at the mountain view, including chair setup for up to 30 guests
• Optional use of Cross, Hexagon, or Triangle Arbor
• Addition of silk colors & greenery that may match or blend with your color theme
• Use of Mountain View & Main Venue’s Gardens & Landscapes for Photography
• Use of Indoor & Covered Areas for backup rain plan
• Use of barn’s entry foyer with display tables for optional personal décor
• Reception area NOT available for consumption of food (See Reception packages instead)
• Reception Cake Table available for pictures with your cake (sold or brought separately)
• Snacks permitted in dressing areas prior to ceremony
• Décor Closet with signs, shepherd hooks & garlands (varies as items are donated, etc.)
• Packages Priced both with and without our staff photographer
• Plenty of Parking close to venue entrance on lower grounds
• Parking for up to ten vehicles at the mountain view site
• Follow your ceremony director to the view, only 2 minutes away
• Private venue not open to the public
• The best of the Smoky Mountains within a three-mile radius
• Add horses or waterfall for wedding adventure!
Marry Me on the Mountain Prices
$2999 – Couples Only with Photography
$3899 – 15 Guests with Photography
$4799 – 30 Guests with Photography
$1999 – Couples Only Without Photography
Guests $60 per person
30 Guest Maximum at Mountain View Ceremony Site
Weekday Discount, $100
Military / First Responder Appreciation Discount, $100
Sales Tax is already included in all quotes.
Included if you choose our photography
• Up to 1 hour pre-ceremony photography for details & getting ready
• Ceremony photography at the mountain view or rain plan location
• Photos of the two of you at the mountain view
• Family group photos, time spent related to guest count
• 3 locations on our lower grounds for photos of the two of you
• Sneak Peek Delivery within 48 hours of wedding
• Delivery time for all photos varies by season
• Includes ALL photos after editing & artwork at photographer’s discretion
• High Res Images delivered via on-line gallery with copyright release
I’ll send a contract by DocuSign with a 7-day review period. After you sign, the first 1/3 payment is due. The next 1/3 payments are due 60 and 14 days prior to the wedding. All payments are nonrefundable, but you may reschedule one time based on availability.
After booking the excitement rises until your wedding day! I’ll work with you from start to finish, taking care of as much as possible so you can simply relax & make memories.
Relax and focus entirely on the excitement of marrying your sweetheart! The images in the gallery above highlight images created at the ceremony site & mountain adventure spots. View all of our photo galleries to see where more of your images might be created. After your ceremony, I’ll make time for family group photos and three more sites on our lower grounds. You may also add photography adventures with our horses or the waterfall. All images on our website and social media pages were created by Regina or Sierra unless specifically indicated otherwise.
The mountain view ceremony site has plenty of photo opportunities, but if you’d like images of the two of you in a few other mountain view spots we can load you up in our Jeep Gladiator for a little adventure in the field. This is every Jeep lover’s dream wedding location, so drive your own if you like!
As magical as this ceremony site is, you can actually use any of our ceremony areas on the lower grounds if you change your mind, if it rains, or if the guest count rises above 30. I love to meet with you the day before to give a venue tour and go over all the details, so this is when you’ll choose where to get married. Alternate ceremony sites include our willow tree, wooden arbor, covered pavilion, and an indoor chapel upstairs.
Our venue is best described as a huge photography studio with a bonus wedding ceremony. We can adjust the ceremony time for better weather as long as it’s within daylight hours. The stone arch is also a popular location for wedding photographs whether you get married there or not. If it rains all day, we can easily use one of our covered or indoor areas for ceremony and photos.
I like to check in often while your hair and makeup is being done and take care of little things that might arise. I keep a few things on hand you might have forgotten like eyelash glue or bobby pins. I truly enjoy the extra time to get to know you and hear your love story. While you’re preparing to walk down the aisle, this is great time for either me or your photographer of choice to capture images of your dress, the rings, the bouquet, and the two of you getting ready.