Marry on the Mountain
Where the Meadow Kisses the Mountain Ridge, up to 30 guests
Get married at a mountain view in the Smokies without feeling rushed or crowded out by the many visitors to our National Park. Our mountain view ceremony site is unique because it also overlooks our horse pasture with rolling hills, meadow grasses, and sometimes even wildflowers. It’s also one of the last views left in our area unobstructed by a multitude of cabins and other commercial structures in the distance. It’s a short, 2-minute drive from the main venue with a parking lot for your guests (if you invite any). If it rains, we can adjust the ceremony time for better weather conditions as long as it’s during daylight hours. You may also choose to use our indoor chapel or covered pavilion on the main grounds and simply have photographs at the view later.
Our 2 dressing areas are located on the main lower grounds only 2 minutes away. Put on your lipstick and take a look in our full-length mirror to see how beautiful you are on your wedding day. While you get ready, this is a great opportunity for either me or the photographer of your choice to capture images of your dress, bouquet, and the two of you getting ready.
The main mountain view ceremony site is convenient for your guests, but if you’d like images in a few other mountain view spots, we can load you up in our Jeep for a little adventure in the field. One spot I love is in the “cove” just below the ceremony site. Another is on top of one of the other hills by an oak tree. Rest assured you’ll have plenty of stunning images from the ceremony site and its vicinity alone.
This package has a high emphasis on creative photography, including time for family group photos and 3 more locations on our lower grounds. Honeysuckle Hills is best described as a photography studio with a bonus ceremony. Photographers go NUTS here (including myself.) This package is one of our classic elopements starting with a relaxing place to get ready and ending with unforgettable photographic memories. It is priced both with our photography or without. All the images on our website and social media pages were created by either Regina or Sierra unless specifically indicated otherwise.
This wedding package will be scheduled during daylight hours.
This Package Includes:
- Access to 2 dressing areas 3 hours prior to ceremony for couples only.
• Access to dressing areas 4 hours prior to ceremony for weddings with guests.
• Officiant to perform the ceremony and file required TN marriage license.
• Wedding host and ceremony director.
• Ceremony site has permanent log bench seating.
• Optional shepherd hooks with vases of greenery and flowers closely matching your colors.
• Personal décor set up if you bring items such as guest book, pictures or wedding favors.
• Access to our Décor Closet (signs and décor vary as donated or replaced; I’ll put them out for you)
- Back up ceremony locations in case of rain include wedding chapel or covered pavilion.
• If it rains all day, photo locations include balcony, chapel window light, covered pavilion, indoor barn areas with swing and chandelier or use umbrellas and dance in the rain.
• Option to change outdoor ceremony location to any of our willow tree or creekside ridge.
Included if you choose our photography…
• Up to 1 hour of pre-ceremony photography for details and getting ready.
• Ceremony photography
•Family group photos, time spent related to guest count
• 45 minutes of photos of the two of you on our lower grounds (averages 3 locations).
• Lower grounds photo spots include waterwheel, creek areas, 1950 Ford truck, willow tree, hobbit-style bridge and house, arched bridge, miniature pond and waterfall, flower gardens and more.
• All photos in high resolution after editing included in online gallery with password to download to a computer and copyright release.
Marry Me on the Mountain Prices
Pricing With Our Photography
Includes On-line gallery & password to download all of your beautiful, high resolution images. The cost for additional guests allows us to add the time necessary to create your images and the extra staff and venue resources needed for a successful event.
Couples Only $2499 / $80 per additional guest
Pricing Using Your Own Photographer
Photographers are welcomed from the moment your dressing room access begins. They are granted one and a half hours after the ceremony for couples only, and two hours for up to 30 guests for all remaining photographs before venue time ends. Only the wedding party and immediate family members may use the dressing areas prior to the ceremony. All others are welcome to arrive one hour prior to ceremony.
Couples Only $1999 / $60 per additional guest
The cost for additional guests allows us to add the time necessary to create your images and the extra staff and venue resources needed for a successful event.
Weekday Discount, $100
Military / First Responder Appreciation Discount, $100 for up to 15 guests / $200 for 16 to 30 guests
Optional add-ons to any package
(If it doesn’t already include it)
• Photography with our horses in the background – $99.
• Photography with horses up close & personal – $499.
They’ll run behind you & approach to touch, couple only, no children.
• Photographs at our Mountain view, couple only – $299.
We currently drive you there in our Jeep.
• Photographs at our Mountain View, entire family – $499.
This option available by Fall of 2023.
• Photographs at our Mountain waterfall, couple only – $599.
Waterfall is off-site only 8 minutes away.
• Night photograph with the willow’s fairy lights – $499.
We’ll break for a snack while we wait for it to get dark.
• 1-tier wedding cake for photographs and take with you – $75.
• 2-tier 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $125.
• 3-tier 10”, 8” and 6” wedding cake for photos and take with you – $299.
• Hair and makeup per person by Summer Lynn, freelance artist – $200.
• Fresh flower bridal bouquet – $125.
• Fresh flower bridesmaid bouquet – $75.
• Fresh flower boutonniere – $20.
• Fresh flower wrist corsage – $40.
• Kris at From the Heart Florist will help you choose your flowers and will deliver on wedding day.